Monday, August 25, 2008

tired but happy

I'm back in Germany!
After some days in New York I'm really happy to be in a much smaller town now. The time difference confuses me a lot but I'll readjust pretty fast I hope.
My friends in Durham, I miss you!
My friends in Germany, I can't wait to see you in September!

I met Jackie in New York, she was my exchange partner in an high school exchange in 2001. It was just so good to see her again after 6 years (I know 2001-2008 is 7 years... but I met her once in 2002) and we still had a lot to talk about. It's good to see that friendships can work out even over longer distance and without seeing each other. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
how was your final exam? I miss a blog entry about that. ;-)

I am still not really settled down in F-Town yet. For example I have still no Internet in my dormitory room. What is more, the dormitory is not really what I have envisaged. Therefore, I am now looking again for a nice room in an appartment-sharing community (What a stupid expression!). But it is not so easy to find one that meats my sophisticated demand. ;-)

Do Doe and you plan a trip to F-Town before she leaves to London?

Before I forget it: In the dormitory I do not have a good mobile reception. Actually, I can not make phone calls there. So I can only receive SMS. It is quite a mess.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cu
K