Monday, September 15, 2008

my life

Two weeks ago I had my final exams, my presentation and my defence. Now I'm done with this program and I'm really happy about it! The end was as expected - total chaos!

At the moment I'm applying for an internship and for a job so that I can get some money till my internship starts... I want to visit my American friends and flights are not for free :)

So right now I'm living with my parents again and I think it can be challenging for all of us. But I'm sure it will work out!

Sorry that I don't write that much at the moment but sometimes everything is just overwhelming. Especially on sundays I realize that I'm back in Germany and that I can't just go to the Summit, hear J.D.'s sermon, see my friends and have small group at night. These are the times I miss the most.

But I don't just want to be sad that my time in Durham is over, more of all I am thankful for every moment I had there. It was a gift and it's just amazing how much I learned in the last months - about my work, about people, about friendships, about what's important in my life and about me. But still I'm a little bit lost somewhere between Durham and Germany.

I would love to hear how you are doing! Write a comment or send me and email: alexandra.dieden (at) gmail.com

I think of you!
Alex(andra)

P.S.: and if you ever want to visit me (German, American, Bulgarian, Serbian friends and all other) just let me knoe, you're always welcome!

No comments: